Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trip to Tennesee!







We went to Tennesee and we stayed in Pigion Forge.(sorry if I misspelled it) It was so fun! We went to Dollywood on Sat. and had a blast! The best thing about Dollywood was this one show called Sha-kon-o-hey. That show was amazing!!! There was acrobats and singing and dancing it was wonderful! The best part about our trip was our hotel. We actually stayed in Sevierville. The hotel was like an old plantation home. The theme was gone with the wind. The great thing was that the pool was open 24 hours and they also had hot apple cider 24 hours. Our room overlooked the willow river with lots of pretty willow trees. If I remember correctly, I think the hotel was called the Clarion Inn. It was wonderful and I encourage you to go stay there! Our trip was great and I can't wait to go back in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<>< *grace elizabeth* ><>